Regular 3508, 3508EZ, or 3508S: Which PPP Forgiveness Form Is Right For My Small Business?

You will need to apply for forgiveness through the lender that serviced your PPP loan, not the SBA itself. To do this, you’ll need to submit one of the three available forgiveness application forms, depending on your circumstances: SBA Form 3508, SBA Form 3508S, or SBA Form 3508EZ.