Advertiser Disclosure

PNC Merchant Services

See Top Picks

PNC Merchant Services Review

    Melissa Johnson
  • 2 comments
  • Updated on:
Advertiser Disclosure: Our unbiased reviews and content are supported in part by affiliate partnerships, and we adhere to strict guidelines to preserve editorial integrity.

Taking $5,000 per month or less in card payments?

You’ll save with Square

Date Established
1982
Location
Pittsburgh, PA
Melissa Johnson

Melissa Johnson

Expert Analyst & Reviewer
Melissa Johnson has been writing about payment processing and mobile payments since 2014, and has been quoted in articles for Credit Karma and The Next Web, among others. She graduated from The University of Kansas in 2010 with bachelor's degrees in English and journalism.



We've done in-depth research on each and confidently recommend them.

We've done in-depth research on each and confidently recommend them.

To learn more about how we score our reviews, see our Credit Card Processor Rating Criteria.
Leave a comment

2 Comments

Responses are not provided or commissioned by the vendor or bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the vendor or bank advertiser. It is not the vendor or bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.

    Ed

    Organization Name: NA

    A few corrections and updates to your article, which was written four years ago. PNC does not have an early termination fee, and haven’t since 2018. Also, the statements are very transparent, with no hidden fees. All fees are also fully disclosed on initial agreement. There are also no annual fees. Leasing is an option, as well as purchasing equipment. Customers can also have their own equipment reprogrammed if it’s compatible. Also, PNC Merchant Services is a joint venture between PNC Bank who owns 60% of their processing agreement, with Fiserv owning the other 40%.

    • Organization Name: NA

    This comment refers to an earlier version of this review and may be outdated.

    Jessica Dinsmore

    Hi Ed,

    Thank you for the new info. We will make a note of it for future updates!

      This comment refers to an earlier version of this review and may be outdated.

    Leave a Reply

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

    Your Review

    Comment moderation is enabled. Your comment may take some time to appear.
    Please read the "User Review and Comment Policy" before posting.

    We recommend Square Credit Card Processing to UK businesses 🏆

    Square Payments is a secure and reliable credit card processing platform. It's advanced solutions and broad feature-set makes it a great fit for most businesses.

    Get Started

    No credit card required

    We Recommend Stax by Fattmerchant 🏆

    We love Fattmerchant as a credit card processor for its predictable pricing, excellent service, and integrated billing features. For a limited time, get your first month free, a free credit card terminal, and no markup fees on your first $5,000 transacted when you sign up with our links. Offer expires 12/31/2021.

    Get Started

    Get started with no commitment today.

     

     

    Our unbiased reviews and content are supported in part by affiliate partnerships, and we adhere to strict guidelines to preserve editorial integrity. The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone.

    The vendors that appear on this list were chosen by subject matter experts on the basis of product quality, wide usage and availability, and positive reputation.

    Merchant Maverick’s ratings are editorial in nature, and are not aggregated from user reviews. Each staff reviewer at Merchant Maverick is a subject matter expert with experience researching, testing, and evaluating small business software and services. The rating of this company or service is based on the author’s expert opinion and analysis of the product, and assessed and seconded by another subject matter expert on staff before publication. Merchant Maverick’s ratings are not influenced by affiliate partnerships.

    Sign up for the Maverick Newsletter

    • Please select topics of interest

    • We occasionally send out emails with special offers.
    • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.